We apologize for not having minutes available for the October 5th meeting. Instead, we present the agenda for our final meeting of 2020.
Agenda for the October 5, 2020 General Meeting of the Tehachapi Mountain Chapter, CDS and of the Bear Valley Springs Dressage Club
Call to order:
Approval of the minutes of the September 2020 Meeting:
1. Financial reports: Tracy
2. Club and Chapter Membership: Tracy (BVSDC) a. New update next month
3. Equestrian Advisory Committee Update: Kathy/Tracy
4. Meeting Protocols: All
1. We agree to adhere to a schedule, beginning and ending our meetings on time.
2. We agree to begin each meeting with a statement of reflection to enable us to “reset” our mental framework.: Who wants to do this for the upcoming meeting(s)?
3. We agree to state things in a kind way, or at least with constructive criticism so as to avoid hurtful negativity.
4. We agree to allow each person to complete their statement without interrupting and to respond to what has been stated by acknowledging the previous speaker’s point.
5. We agree that when a mistake happens, we will continue to support one another through positive words and actions.
6. Meeting norms will be attached to all agendas
5. Review of September 20 & 21 Two-day Cavaletti Clinic:
6. October 11 Bakersfield Show: Karen
a. Forced to cancel per Kern County
b. Convert to clinic
c. Alexis will contact Kathy Pavlich
d. Please make suggestions for clinicians for future clinics
7. October BBG Clinic: Tracy
8. EC Dressage Arena Dismantle: Tracy
a. Set a date to put the court up
b. Set a date to dismantle the court for the winter
9. Future shows, 2021: Janice
a. Fourth Sunday of the month, starting in May
10. Dressage Court Footing Fundraiser: Lisa, Kurt, Janice, Chemaine
11. Faucet Grip fundraiser: Chemaine
14. Adjournment: Agenda for the October 5, 2020 General Meeting