Coronavirus Disease Resources and Updates
US Equestrian, the national governing body for equestrian sports, has provided COVID-19 guidelines for equestrian competitions. Under advisement from the California Dressage Society, Tehachapi Mountain Chapter has implemented those guidelines which are applicable to our shows and venue. Use the following links if you plan to show in the COVID-19 environment.
- Licensed Competitions COVID-19 Toolkit for Competition Organizers & Participants - updated regularly
- USEF COVID-19 Action Plan for USEF-Licensed Competitions - updated regularly
- CDC Guidelines - "When You've Been Fully Vaccinated" - update July 27, 2021
- It is suggested that participants who are not fully vaccinated wear a cloth face mask or face covering when not mounted on a horse.
- A participant may choose to wear a face mask or face covering when mounted on a horse and cannot be disqualified or penalized for doing so while competing.
- Wash hands often and adhere to other sanitization practices throughout the day.